Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pretty New Year Resolution (2014)

Its been a while since my last note. I don't know where to begin but I have to start it anyway anyhow.

For many people, new year might bring all the beautiful things in your life. For some, there is so much to learn, prepare, repair, fix, done and so forth. Where should I begin?

Sometimes, I thought I envy others. How I wish I were her. How I wish he was mine. How I wish I was to chose this before. But in the end, I mean in this new year I learn that I don't envy you. I don't envy of what you have. I don't envy your big house.

What makes me envy you is because you hand an apple to that beggars. How I wish I could do that too.

I envy you when you said that you need to be home to take care of your sick mother. I envy you when you said that you need to spend some time with your little one.

I envy you when you said that you need to attend a mass. I envy you when you said you need to collect some payment of large amount. I envy how you had worked so hard for the payment.

I envy you when you said that you would repay my fuel for sending you home. I envy you when you said you would buy me lunch though you do not have enough for yourself.

I envy your thoughts. I envy your imagination of marriage that it might broke one day where I always believe that yourself is the key to the unbroken relationship.

I envy you for having a thorough understanding on certain things and you do not fight over it. I envy you for being so good and kind to your kids without the needs of spanking them over.

I envy those people who sell the vegetable at the market and there is only RM1 extra to add to the costing. I envy your time and guidance to others. I envy you so much that I can't explain.

This is just a beginning. I don't wish for it to go on wild without a single pretty painting.

May everyone be safe always this year. May those in sickness have a speed recovery. May those in sadness bury their pain in time. May those have the tears of joy will always be the same.

May me do not stop envy others' thought and kind habit. May me keep on learning to be a better person from day to day.


No comments:

Post a Comment