Monday, September 9, 2013

Housing Development in Sarawak

Well, this topic might not sound appropriate for my below explanations, but I hope it will open our eyes to see from a different angle for this thing (necessity).

Please refer to the photo below:




Do you notice how cheap is that compare to the house that you can find all over Sarawak? Please let me know if you can find the same price as above with same specification? What makes we all different? I bet, those people in Sarawak earn lower than those in Peninsula, right? Do you think we still live in the jungle where we has spent a lot of money for a house?

Who says that 20 cents price hike won't effect anything towards us? Open your mind. Help your own people. Don't destroy our own people.

We are all coming from the same background. You even went to the same school my dad used to attend. So, why spit on us? This is just temporary. Living in this world is not eternal.

So, be wise..

No comments:

Post a Comment